Find your home away from home.
Whether you are looking to find the perfect cabin at your favourite lake, buy a condo for your children who are entering university or just looking for a new retreat, make your plans your new reality with financing from TCU Financial Group.
We offer flexible mortgage options that suit your needs. Our goal is to find the best mortgage for you.
Get started with the right solution for you.
- Get access to flexible terms with fixed or variable rates1
- Amortization up to 25 years2
- No application fees
- Choose a payment schedule that works for you3
- Life and disability insurance options to protect you and your loved ones
- Competitive fixed rates
We know Saskatchewan.
TCU Financial Group members have access to a local Member Experience Team member who possesses the knowledge and expertise to answer your financial questions and concerns.
We take the time to learn what your financial goals are to provide you with unique financial advice. We are your neighbours who live and work in Saskatchewan. We are committed to strengthening our community. Our team is ready to help.
Let’s Talk Mortgages
Our Member Experience Team is here to help you understand your options and make the decision that is best for you. We take a solution-based approach to securing your mortgage to ensure all your financial needs are taken care of.
If you have questions, we have answers.
Make the most out of your credit union membership with these solutions.
No Fee Chequing Account
Accessing your money shouldn’t cost you fees. Save as much as $360 a year in bank fees with our No Fee Chequing Account.
Every home purchase journey is unique. We approach home financing as a complete solution that ensures you get the home of your dreams and a mortgage that matches your expectations.
Shop with confidence knowing you have secured the vehicle financing required to purchase your vehicle. Whether you are buying your vehicle from a dealership or privately, we have vehicle financing solutions that work for you.
Helping you achieve your financial goals.
The knowledgeable team of advisors at TCU Wealth Management bring expertise, sound judgment and a responsible approach to investing and protecting members’ wealth. Guided by their inquiring, client-first perspective on establishing financial goals, our team will work closely with you to uncover the best path forward to meet your needs and priorities. They’ll explain investments and opportunities in plain language so you’ll be able to make informed decisions.
- Conventional financing is available with a minimum down payment or equity position of 20%. High-ratio financing may be available for some applicants with less than 20% equity and require Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) or Genworth Corporation insurance. Must meet certain approval conditions. Cost of credit and any fees associated with the loan will be disclosed at the time of approval.
- Lease amortization dependent on terms of Lease Agreement. Appraisal may be required. Speak to a TCU Financial Group representative for more details.
- Weekly, biweekly, semimonthly or monthly payments plans available. Conditions may apply. OAC.