Saskatchewan Fixed Rate Mortgages
If you would like to guarantee a fixed payment for the length of your term, a fixed rate mortgage would be best for you.
- Enjoy the security of a set, competitive interest rate
- Repayment plans to suit your needs with a fixed payment1
- Available for both conventional and high ratio mortgages2
- Both open and closed options available
Choose between an open or closed fixed rate mortgage.
Open Fixed Rate Mortgages
Pay off as much as you want, when you want with no prepayment penalties. Flexibility to convert to a closed mortgage at any time.
Let’s Talk Mortgages
Our Member Experience Team is here to help you understand your options and make the decision that is best for you. We take a solution-based approach to securing your mortgage to ensure all your financial needs are taken care of.
If you have questions, we have answers.
- Payments can be made weekly, biweekly, semimonthly or monthly.
- Conventional mortgages require a minimum down payment or equity position of 20%. Mortgages with less are considered high-ratio and must be insured through Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) or Genworth Corporation. Must meet certain approval conditions. Cost of credit and any fees associated with the loan will be disclosed at the time of approval.