In Our Community
TCU Financial Group is committed to providing support to the communities in which we live and work. TCU will lead by example and use our resources to affect positive change in our communities. To achieve strong community relationships, TCU offers sponsorships and donations to those community organizations, activities and events that meet its guidelines.
A Brighter Future
TCU embraces a community that is accessible and engaging for everyone, especially children, as they are our future. TCU is committed to provide essential opportunities for children to grow emotionally, intellectually and athletically.
- Improve access to community services and resources
- Improve access to early childhood learning and development
- Help children do well in school and extracurricular activities
TCU will not enter partnerships or support events that:
- Provide benefits or profits directly to individuals
- Promote political organizations or political points of view
Requests are considered against TCU’s sponsorship and donation budget and its current and continuing commitments. To ensure TCU gives each proposal full consideration, the following information is beneficial:
- A description of your event or project
- Why you believe TCU and your organization share similarities
- History of the event or project, including other parties involved and their experience
- Benefits to the community (are they ongoing or one-off)
- Sponsorship options; levels and benefits
- Other sponsors involved and other sources of major funding
- Methods for evaluating success of the event
For Corporate funding ($5,000+); applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30th of each year to be considered for funding for the following year.
All other requests can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off at your nearest branch. We ask that requests are submitted at least 6 weeks prior to your event for full consideration.
In general, TCU follows a "three-year on, two-year off" guideline that promotes a more equitable distribution of funds. Under this guideline, groups may receive funding for up to three consecutive years and then are not eligible to re-apply for two years. Year-to-year funding is not guaranteed under this guideline, as groups must apply annually for consideration.
Organizations we have worked with can be found on Our Partners page.