In Our Community
TCU Financial Group is committed to providing support to the communities in which we live and work. TCU will lead by example and use our resources to affect positive change in our communities.
To achieve strong community relationships, TCU offers sponsorships and donations to those community organizations, activities and events that meet its guidelines. TCU favors events in the areas of health, arts and culture, sports and recreation, and education.
TCU will not enter partnerships or support events that:
- Provide benefits or profits directly to individuals
- Promote political organizations or political points of view
Requests are considered against TCU’s sponsorship and donation budget and its current and continuing commitments. To ensure TCU gives each proposal full consideration, the following information is beneficial:
- A description of your event or project
- Why you believe TCU and your organization share similarities
- History of the event or project, including other parties involved and their experience
- Benefits to the community (are they ongoing or one-off)
- Sponsorship options; levels and benefits
- Other sponsors involved and other sources of major funding
- Methods for evaluating success of the event
In general, TCU follows a "three-year on, two-year off*" guideline that promotes a more equitable distribution of funds. Under this guideline, groups may receive funding for up to three consecutive years and then are not eligible to re-apply for two years. Year-to-year funding is not guaranteed under this guideline, as groups must apply annually for consideration.
Click here to view some of our recipients.
If you wish to submit a request, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the above information included by the last day of the month. Requests are reviewed monthly, and we ask for a minimum of 1 month’s notice prior to your event.
* Exceptions may include long-standing relationships with partner organizations