Lines of Credit
Sometimes you need more than a structured loan to meet your day-to-day financing needs. To help meet this need, TCU offers the perfect loan for the active borrower: it is called the “Line of Credit”.
- This loan offers revolving credit - one time approval for on-going credit needs.
- A line of credit is set up with a competitive, floating interest rate.
- Flexible repayment plan where monthly payments can be as little as interest only.
- Funds are accessible by telephone, online, by cheque or through the ATM.*
- No application fee is charged.
- Life and disability insurance are available.
- *Fees may apply for telephone or ATM transfers
- Must meet certain approval conditions
- Cost of credit and any fees associated with the loan will be disclosed at time of approval
- The minimum amount available is $5,000 (except Education Lines of Credit)
- A chequing account with TCU is required in order to debit payments