Becoming a Member
Becoming a TCU Financial Group member has never been easier. We have a variety of options to get the process started. These include:
- In branch - Drop into any of our branches and one of our Account Managers will get you started.
- Book appointment online - Use our online tool to book from the comfort of your own home.
- Phone - Contact our MemberLine department to set up an appointment that works for your schedule.
- Online application - apply to become a member online and we will contact you to finalize the process.
A TCU Financial Group membership offer unique privileges not available at many financial institutions. To learn more, visit out Member Benefits page.
While opening your membership at TCU, we require two pieces of identification. These could include:
Two pieces of government-issued Photo ID:
- Driver’s License
- Record of Landing
- Permanent Resident Card
- Indian Status Card
- Civil Service card
- Canadian citizenship card
- Nexus card
One piece of government-issued Photo ID (as above)
One piece of “other identification” such as:
- Birth Certificate
- Saskatchewan Health Card
- FI Bank Card (if personalized with name and signature)
- major credit card
- SGI card
We will also request the following information from you while opening your account:
- Full legal name
- Date of birth
- Mailing address (civic/legal if different)
- Phone number(s)
Join today and we will help you realize your financial potential.