| NEW login process
- Input the last 8 digits of your MemberCard Number
- Input your unique Personal Access Code (PAC)
| Previous login process
- Input your 7 digit Member Number
- Input your Personal Access Code (PAC)
Why is TCU Changing the way to Login to Online Banking?
The way you login is changing to ensure consistency with privacy legislation and to enhance the security of your financial information. As well, for members with multiple accounts at TCU, more accounts can be viewed with just one login. This new login process will pave the way for new functionality to be added to online banking in the coming months.
Things You Need to Know
- You will require your MemberCard Number
- You will require a unique Personal Access Code (PAC)
- You will be required to re-select an image and challenge questions for enhanced security
- You may be required to re-set up some of the following features -- mobile banking options, e-Transfer , CRA payments and utility bill vendors
If you have any questions or need help using this new login process, please refer to our MemberCard Login FAQs or contact MemberLine -- they will be happy to assist you.